LINNE | ACTIVATE | BODY WASH
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
All items are shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
Most items arrive in 1-3 business days.
We accept returns within 30 days.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Unfortunately, gift cards are nonrefundable.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at orders@whiteroombrooklyn.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We don't exchange items. Simply return the original item for a refund, and purchase the new item. Returns should be sent to: WHITEROOM c/o Returns Dept. 113 S 6th St, Brooklyn, NY, 11249, United States. If you have any questions or need help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the item was a gift, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
c/o Returns Dept.
113 S 6th St
Brooklyn, NY, 11249
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If you have a question about a product,
or would like to make an appointment at the salon,
please fill out this form or give us a call at (718) 384-5653.
WHITEROOM is a full-service Hair Salon and Apothecary
located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
We specialize in Hair Painting(Balayage) and Creative Color,
and carry a curated selection of hard to find and cult Hair, Skin and Beauty products.
Most are free of Parabens, Sulfates(SLS or SLES), Mineral Oil and Petro Chemicals,
and are also Vegetarian, Cruelty-Free, Gluten-Free and Color-Safe.
8 oz. | 240 ml.
Massage ACTIVATE into damp skin to exfoliate, cleanse and nourish. Use circular, upward motions starting with the extremities and moving toward the heart to improve circulation. This a concentrated, nutrient dense product, and while it may be used daily, it is also recommended as a special weekly treatment. The content of eucalyptus essential oil allows ACTIVATE to decongest the respiratory system making it a welcome addition to warm baths and steamy showers during cold and allergy season. Natural separation may occur; shake before use.
INGREDIENTS: Aloe barbadensis (ALOE) raw juice*, coco glucoside (from COCONUT)***, Solanum (POTATO) starch*, Persea gratissima (AVOCADO) oil*, Maris sal (DEAD SEA SALT)**, leuconostoc ferment filtrate (RADISH root)***, glucono delta lactone (from fermented RICE)***, pumice (VOLCANIC ASH), Glycerin (VEGETABLE source)*, activated CHARCOAL powder***, Ascophyllum nodosum (KNOTTED KELP) powder*, Fucus vesiculosis (SEA WRACK)**, dehydroxanthan gum (from fermented GLUCOSE), Vetiveria zizanioides (VETIVER) essential oil*, Eucalyptus radiata (EUCALYPTUS) essential oil*, Pseudotsuga menziesii (DOUGLAS FIR) essential oil**, Bursera graveolens (PALO SANTO) essentiall oil**
*Organic ** Wild-harvested ***EcoCert
96% Certified Organic or Wild-harvested
- Coco Glucoside: cleanses with an ultra-gentle, soap-free, coconut-derived lathering agent.
- Dead Sea Salt: mineral rich and known to prevent and treat multiple skin conditions such as psoriasis, acne, hives and rashes.
- Volcanic Ash: gently exfoliates dry skin to unclog pores, encourage cellular turnover and reveal smooth, radiant skin.
- Activated Charcoal: proven to absorb thousands of time its own mass in harmful substances. Applied to the skin, charcoal helps draw out impurities to keep skin clean and clear.
- Knotted Kelp and Sea Wrack: provide valuable sources of iodine, 14 vitamins, 16 amino acids and an endless number of unique marine-based compounds not found in terrestrial plants. Proteins, peptides, amino acids, fatty acids, polysaccharides, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants work in synergy with each other to soothe irritation, aid in cellular renewal and to eliminate impurities.
- Vetiver Essential Oil: brings balance to oily skin and treats acne with antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic constituents. Regenerative qualities promote wound healing.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil:: decongests both the skin and respiratory systems. As a vasodilator it improves blood flow encouraging healthy circulation and increased blood flow to the brain. This stimulates mental activity and may increase performance.
- Douglas Fir Essential Oil: known for its antiseptic, antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral and antimicrobial: known for its antiseptic, antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral and antimicrobial constituents make this essential oil a valuable cleanser. The analgesic constituents additionally provide relief to sore joints and muscles.
AROMA: Eucalyptus, Vetiver, Douglas Fir: Damp woods, resin, camphour. The aroma invigorates the senses and stimulates mental activity, while promoting relaxation and tranquility.