LINNE | PURIFY | FACE WASH
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
All items are shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
Most items arrive in 1-3 business days.
We accept returns within 30 days.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Unfortunately, gift cards are nonrefundable.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at orders@whiteroombrooklyn.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We don't exchange items. Simply return the original item for a refund, and purchase the new item. Returns should be sent to: WHITEROOM c/o Returns Dept. 113 S 6th St, Brooklyn, NY, 11249, United States. If you have any questions or need help, please contact us at email@example.com.
If the item was a gift, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
c/o Returns Dept.
113 S 6th St
Brooklyn, NY, 11249
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If you have a question about a product,
or would like to make an appointment at the salon,
please fill out this form or give us a call at (718) 384-5653.
We've put a lot of thought into the products we carry.
We know that, oftentimes, products that are completely natural fail to perform. We also know that a lot of products that give you the look you're after are filled with chemicals that have harmful side effects. At WHITEROOM, we take a centrist view. You won't find any Parabens, Mineral Oil or Petro Chemicals. The shampoos are free of SLS, although some are switching to safer emulsifiers. Some are Vegan. All are Cruelty-Free. We do a lot of color here, so most are also Color Safe! Please let us know if you have a nut allergy.
4 oz. | 120 ml.
Massage PURIFY into dry or damp skin. Use warm water and sea sponge to rinse face clear of makeup, dirt and other environmental pollutants. May be used morning and night. PURIFY may also be used as a weekly mask: massage into dry skin and leave for 3-5 minutes before rinsing. Sea sponge included.
INGREDIENTS: Aloe barbadensis (ALOE) raw juice*, glycerin (VEGETABLE source)*, Solanum tuberosum (POTATO) starch*, coco glucoside (from COCONUT)***, Simmondsia chinensis (JOJOBA) seed oil*, montmorillonite (french green CLAY), green bentonite (CLAY), Maris sal (DEAD SEA SALT)**, leuconostoc ferment filtrate (RADISH root)***, glucono delta lactone (from fermented RICE)***, Olea europaea (OLIVE) leaf powder, dehydroxanthan gum (from fermented SUGAR), Citrus aurantifolia (LIME) essential oil*, Melaleuca alternifolia (TEA TREE) essential oil*, Cupressus sempervirens (CYPRESS) leaf essential oil**
*Organic ** Wild-harvested ***EcoCert
99% Certified Organic or Wild-harvested
- Coco Glucoside: cleanses with an ultra-gentle, soap-free, coconut-derived lathering agent.
- Jojoba Oil: helps to remove make-up and other large molecules.
- French Green Clay and Bentonite: draw impurities from skin and provide vital minerals.
- Dead Sea Salt: mineral rich and known to prevent and treat multiple skin conditions such as psoriasis, acne, hives and rashes.
- Olive Leaf Powder: provides anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial activity. Known to accelerate wound healing due to a rich content of secoiridoid oleuropein. Olive leaf may also help to reduce swelling, redness and psoriasis and prevent sun damage and dehydration.
- Tea Tree Essential oil: serves to protect against bacteria, fungi and viruses while cleansing pores and fortifying the immune system.
- Lime Essential Oil: tones muscles, tissues and skin to retain youthfulness and prevent premature aging. Lime is also an effective aid in the treatment of acne, oily skin and insect bites.
- Cypress Essential Oil: contains astringent, antiseptic, antispasmodic and deodorant constituents that when applied topically improve cellulitis and poor circulation, tones sagging skin and calms ruddiness.
AROMA: Lime, Cypress and Tea Tree: Bright, citrus and green woods. The aroma invigorates the senses and stimulates mental activity, while promoting relaxation and tranquility.